Thursday, December 6, 2007

LO: TIEMPO DE JUGAR (TIME TO PLAY) (8)

Me encantó hacer este Lo porque es la primera vez que uso 4 fotos!!!!!! Creo que haré más porque así se aprovecha el espacio y más la hoja 12 x 12 hehehehe
I loved to make this Lo because it is the first time that I use 4 pictures!!!!!! I Believe that I will make more because it takes advantage this way on the space and more in the leaf 12 x 12 hehehehe
Aquí los detallitos: Las letras ya saben, las imprimí y recorté con mi cutter sagrado jajajaja El relojito es un stamp de Hero Arts, hay cositas de 7 Gypsies, Spanish Memories, Around the Block, etc...
Here details: The letters already you know, I printed them and I clipped with my cutter sacred jajajaja The little clock is a stamp of Hero Arts, there are little things of 7 Gypsies, Spanish Memories, Around the Block, etc...

Happy Scrapping Girls!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Que precioso esta tu LO! Me gusta la combinación de tonos azules! Genial!

Lisbet said...

Weekend, and the second week into the christmascelebrations. I hope everything is great – I`ve just survival a cold. I thought I should make an inspirationsround before I go home from work.

Have a nice weekend.

Gaby Acosta said...

Te quedo padrísimo, las cuatro fotos lucen muy bien y tu bebo se ve bello (como en todas las fotos). Tus letras quedaron increíbles... lo que se puede hacer con un cutter cuando es tu amigo, ji, ji.

Unknown said...

Me sorprendes, si, aún me sorprendes cuando ya no debería vdd?? que padrísimo Lo!!!
me encanta Albertito, este niño será modelo, no cabe duda!!